Monday, August 30, 2010

Following

Interest Leans To Increased Irrigation

Following is a sampling of the comments we received from people who voted in the August Web Poll.

• "I plan to add drainage to a couple of small places. Because of my age, I don't consider irrigation. Either bankruptcy or retirement is in my future. If input costs don't improve, I think bankruptcy will come first. This is from a north Alabama cotton farmer."

• "From Westlands Water District, central California: Drainage is important 'IF' there is something to drain. Our prize Delta Smelt and whacky, radical environmentalists have made the decision very easy for us."

• "Farm in West Texas; then you will not have to worry about drainage."

• "You had better be able to get water off before you put water on !!!"

source : cottonfarming

No comments:

Post a Comment